FAQ for www.RealLocalFlorists.com
- How do I get my shop listed on RealLocalFlorists.com ?
Listing on RealLocalFlorists.com is a member benefit for members of Florists For Change. You can apply for a membership at www.floristsforchange.com/join
The annual membership dues for Florist For Change is $120.00 per year.
- Where do I submit my shop’s information including my logo for RealLocalFlorists.com ?
All members of Florists For Change can submit their information and logo by email to email@example.com
- How do submit errors or changes in my information for RealLocalFlorists.com ?
Request for corrections and edits should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How and when do the logos populate the home page of RealLocalFlorists.com?
RealLocalFlorists.com uses location based technology. A visitor's physical location is determined and used to identify all Florists For Change members within a 60 mile radius. If there are multiple Florists For Change members then the logos of these Florists For Change members will scroll long the bottom of the screen. If there are no Florists For Change members in the area, then a Real Local Florist banner will appear. ( this functionality is being tested)
- Why does the site map open to the city where I am?
RealLocalFlorists.com uses the latest location based technology to detect the location of a visitor to the site and then displays all Florists For Change members in the neighborhood.
- Can I list more than one shop if I own several?
Yes, Florists For Change members can list all their locations for no charge.
- Does this link from RealLocalFlorists.com hurt or help my e-commerce site’s SEO?
RealLocalFlorists.com will help increase traffic to your e-commerce site
- Can I dispaly the Real Local Florist word mark on my site?
All Florists For Change members should display the Real Local Florist logo prominently on their websites. Do not link the logo to the RealLocalFlorists.com website.
- How is this site being advertised?
This site will be promoted on all major search engines and through social media and news channels. ABC News is airing a segment in California on 2/4/2013.
- Will this site show on the web were there are no member florist?
Yes, this site is visible through out North America.
- What happens if a consumer types in a zip code were no member florist exist?
If a consumer types in a zipcode where there are no Florists For Change members within a 60 mile radius, then we will expand the radius/distance of the search by 100 miles and attempt to locate a member florist.
The scrolling logos in the footer of the website will functions as follows:
When a visitor browses the website, the visitor's location is detected and then all Florists For Change members located within a radius of 60 miles are identified.The logos of these identified Florists For Change members will then scroll across the footer. If no members are located in the vicinity, a generic banner with a Real Local Florist marketing message will be displayed. This functionality is being tested before being deployed. In the interim, a static banner will be displayed.